Be my friend

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Morning Musume – “Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo” Radio Preview Released


A radio preview for the c/w to Morning Musume’s 44th single titled Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo has been released.
The preview was released during Gakikame’s radio show, and even though it isn’t the full song I have to admit that I am very impressed with what I heard since the instrumental and the vocals sound perfect together.

The instrumental is amazing to say the least, and even though it is somewhat weak when compared to the a-side I really liked how the synthesizer sounded since it added a catchy and upbeat sound to the song, and even though the vocals are a bit repetitive I like the way that each member adds their own personality to the song.

Overall I am impressed with the way that the song sounds, and despite it sounding a bit repetitive I loved the way that the catchy upbeat synthesizer mixed in with the great vocals from each one of the members, and I’m glad to see that it is the b-side since it is a perfect song to accompany the a-side.

Hopefully all fans buy a copy of the single to support Momusu, Kamei, Jun Jun, and Lin Lin since this is an incredible single so far.

The release date is set for 11/17.



source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...