Be my friend

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Muten Musume – “Appare Kaiten Zushi!” PV Released


The full PV for Muten Musume’s single Appare Kaiten Zushi! has been released.

For the most part the PV doesn’t feature a set story apart from all of the chibi Muten Musume characters moving along to the music in various scenes, but I have to admit that I really loved the way that the PV looked since it had very interesting graphics and animations.

It is somewhat hard to explain the PV but basically there are many scenes with Muten Musume moving along to the beat among plates of sushi and other sushi related images (a sushi chain store, the mascots of the chain, etc), and even though there are many scenes that are repeated I have to admit that I really loved the PV since the theme is unique and interesting.

Overall I really liked the way that the PV came out since the mood of the song is reflected in each scene (such as the ending where everyone is resting after eating so much), and despite being a bit too random I liked how the animations and graphics looked.

Hopefully all Momusu fans can watch the PV since it does look like a great video for the song.



source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...