Be my friend

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tsuji Nozomi Announces Name For Her 2nd Child


On one of Tsuji’s blog posts she announced that her son is named Sugiura Seia.
Seia means “blue skies” and she gave him that name because the day he was born the weather was good and Sugiura is the family name (or last name).

I think the name is very creative and I love that it has a meaning behind it. I also find his name unique because it’s winter and I’m assuming Japan might have some rain/snow or even be cloudy on most days so having a clear blue sky is somewhat rare during this time of year, unless your living in the tropics.

Congratulations again to the Sugiura family for their newest addition to the family and we all hope that everyone is doing well!

source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...