Be my friend

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Takahashi Ai holds release event for Morning Musume’s concert photobook


On August 9th, Morning Musume leader Takahashi Ai held a release event for “Morning Musume Concert Photobook ‘Shin Soseiki Fantasy DX ~9-ki Men wo Mukaete~’“, along with 9th generation members Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina.

 Takahashi, who will be graduating from Morning Musume this fall, smiled as she commented, “I can’t imagine it right now, but I don’t want to cry too much. I always cry, so I want to graduate looking cool with a smile. But I’ll probably cry anyways… I love Morning Musume more than I ever have before.

The photobook is a special edition of the idol magazine, “B.L.T.“, and features images from Morning Musume’s nationwide tour that was held in spring. The book also includes off-shots from the concert and interviews from the 9th generation members.

As her first time appearing on a photobook, Fukumura commented, “It’s different from a normal pictorial, I think it’s wonderful that it features all kinds of expressions.” Ikuta also stated, “I had so much fun being able to participate in the photobook and spring tour as a new member of Morning Musume. I think the photobook is filled with that enjoyment.

While Takahashi is one cycle (12 years) older than the two, she expressed, “We have no troubles talking to each other. Nakazawa [Yuko]-san and Yoshizawa [Hitomi]-san are also one cycle apart, but it seems they have no problems. I have no problems either.

When Fukumura complimented, “Takahashi-san is cool in every page. Even if her eyes are closed, she’s cute and cool,” Takahashi replied, “Hahaha. Thank you,” with an embarrassed grin on her face.

The photobook is on sale now for 3,000 yen (approximately 39 USD) at book stores nationwide.

Check out photos & video from the event below!












Source + Photos: Mantan Web + tokyohive




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...