Be my friend

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oricon reveals their ranking of “ideal face chosen by men” 2011

The 3rd “Ideal Face Chosen by Men Ranking” has been revealed!

Oricon asked 500 men from their teens to their 40’s, “Which male celebrity possesses the ideal face?” As a result, singer/actor Fukuyama Masaharu received the most votes, and ranked first for the third year in a row!

Fukuyama expressed, “I’m honored! It’s obvious that I’m not getting any younger. Although I’m aging, I want to continue work by turning those ‘wrinkles’ into ‘charm’. I will do my best!

Check out the full ranking below!

01. Fukuyama Masaharu

02. Mukai Osamu

03. Kimura Takuya

04. Okada Junichi

05. Tsumabuki Satoshi

06. Sato Takeru

07. Mizushima Hiro

08. Oguri Shun

09. Inaba Koshi

10. Abe Hiroshi

Source: Oricon + tokyohive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...