Be my friend

Saturday, May 5, 2012

[HOT] Mitsui Aika to graduate from Morning Musume


It's come to be that Mitsui Aika, 8th generation member of Morning Musume, will be graduating from Morning Musume on May 18th at the Budoukan during the Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa Graduation Special.

Below is the translation of announcement from UFA, Tsunku and Aika.

Also translation comment from Reina, Airi, Sayu, Gaki, Ai-chan, Nakky, Nakazawa Yuko, Maimi, Chisa & Iida Kaori about Aika 'sudden' graduation.

UFA statement
On May 18th (Fri) at the “Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa Graduation Special,” 8th generation member Mitsui Aika will graduate from Morning Musume.

On May 9th of last year due to pain in her left leg, she undertook a physical exam at the hospital and was diagnosed with a “left anklebone stress fracture.” She herself strongly wanted to continue her activities within Morning Musume, so she took a break from her activities to undergo treatment until she made a full recovery.

However, when she undertook a medical examination on April 23rd of this year, she received the diagnosis “It has come to the point that it is almost healed, but if you continue to perform intensely as before, it is possible that it will return to the same condition.”

After this diagnosis, the agency discussed the situation at length with her and we came to the conclusion that “She of course wants to continue her activities with Morning Musume, but if there is a possibility of relapse, it would be difficult to continue with a group like Morning Musume which has many intense dances, and if her left ankle does not fully heal her life in the future may be difficult.” Thus, she made the very difficult decision to graduate quickly.

To Mitsui, having to cut off her activities in Morning Musume in this way makes her feel incomplete and causes her regret, but going forward we plan to work with her to decide what she can continue to do within Hello! Project as she continues her treatment.

We apologize to the fans for this sudden announcement and ask for your understanding.

Up Front Agency
Original 'Up Front Agency' announcement

Tsunku Statement
Thank you very much for your continued great support.
Today I have an announcement about Morning Musume’s 8th generation member, “Mitsui Aika.”

Mitsui, who has been on hiatus from her Morning Musume activities for several months due to the condition of her ankle has gotten much better recently,
and even though she isn’t fully healed she has been participating in the tour and other activities,
but we suddenly have come to the very unfortunate conclusion that she will graduate from Morning Musume at the May 18th show of the “Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa Graduation Special” tour.

This is because the other day she was told at her examination “With the way you have been living your daily life, it has healed without any problems.”
But at the same time, she also received the instructions “However, if you continue your previous intense activity, you will most likely relapse,” so Mitsui herself worried over it a lot, but she said “In the end, if I continue to only participate half-heartedly, I will be worrying and inconveniencing the fans and other members, so I would like to graduate.” Thus, we decided that we must respect her feelings about her health and we accepted her request.

We wondered when would be a good time to do it,
and in the end we decided that for various reasons it would be best
to not delay any longer and have it happen sooner rather than later,
and we felt that yet another departure wouldn’t be good,
so we ask for your understanding of our decision to have her graduate at the same time as “Niigaki Risa.”

Furthermore, we plan to to discuss with her and her doctor
what she can do within Hello! Project after graduating from Morning Musume,
so please continue to support Mitsui Aika even more.

Morning Musume Producer,
Tsunku♂
Original 'Tsunku' announcement

Mitsui Aika statement
Thank you very much for always supporting me.
Though this is sudden, it has been decided that I, Mitsui Aika, will graduate from Morning Musume.

Last May I felt discomfort in my left, and was told by the hospital that I had a “bone abnormality,” and ever since I have undergone various treatments. I completely ceased by activities with Morning Musume and have also been resting.
As a result, I have recently been able to participate to a degree in Morning Musume’s activities and I have felt blessed and accomplished to be able to work.
During this time, I went for an examination and received a progress report from the doctor on April 23rd,
and I received the happy news that “Your bone is no longer showing abnormalities and it has almost completely recovered. You should have no problems in your daily life.” however, I also received the diagnosis “However, if you continue your previous life (intense activity), it’s possible that you will relapse.”

I had thought that one day I would completely heal and be able to make a 100% comeback to Morning Musume, but when I learned that I may relapse, I worried a lot. I consulted with my mother, and thought about my future life, and felt that I must put my health first, and I also didn’t want to further worry and inconvenience the fans, the members, or the staff. I feel that I haven’t fully accomplished what I wanted to do, but I wanted to graduate Morning Musume as soon as possible.

Tsunku♂-san and everyone at the agency was understanding, and after we discussed the timing of the graduation, we felt “Her health is at stake as well, so the sooner the better” so I will graduate on the last show of Morning Musume’s spring tour at the Budoukan on May 18th.
It’s truly sudden, and I am very sorry to the fans and members, but I ask for your understanding.

I greatly regret that I won’t be able to show the fans myself performing the dances fully, but until the end of the Budoukan concert on May 18th, I’m going to do my best to give the best performance I can, so please continue to support me until the end of the tour!

P.S.,
I’d like to decide what I can continue to do within Hello! Project after graduating from Morning Musume, so I’ll consult with Tsunku♂-san and the staff!

Morning Musume
Mitsui Aika
Original 'Mitsui Aika' announcement

Tanaka Reina (Morning Musume member) comment
Good evening!!!

Though I think there are those here who already know,
Mitsui Aika’s graduation has been decided.

She’ll graduate on the 18th at the Budoukan

Reina thought inside that the next to graduate would be Reina or Sayu,
so that Aika or someone would graduate wasn’t in my head, so I was surprised

There’s only a little more time we can spend together,
but I thought, let’s make plenty of memories with Aika

The Budoukan will be a special day!! ( ̄^ ̄)
from Tanaka Reina blog

Suzuki Airi (C-ute member) comment
Today, it was announced
that Morning Musume’s
Mitsui Aika-chan
would be graduating from Morning Musume
on the same day as Niigaki-san’s graduation.

Since I really loved
Aika-chan’s performances,
and wanted to see even more,
since health is the most important,
I want her foot to get better soon.

There are only
so many more chances to be able to see
Aika-chan perform…
but I’ll make them important and precious
and diligently make them into a strong impression
I want her to run swiftly until her graduation!
from C-ute blog

Michishige Sayumi (Morning Musume member) comment
Everyone,
I think some of you already know but…
It was announced that Morning Musume’s 8th generation member Mitsui Aika-chan will graduate from Morning Musume.

On May 18th (Fri),  at Japan Budoukan, she will graduate from Morning Musume on the last day of Morning Musume’s Spring Concert Tour.

It was so sudden even Sayumi was surprised,
and I’m sure the fans were all surprised too.

To be honest, I was a little confused,
but Aika’s health is what’s most important, so…

We only have a little bit of time left,
so I want to treasure the time I have left with Aika in Morning Musume.

I want to make lots of fun happy memories!!!
Thank you for your support.
from Michishige Sayumi blog

Niigaki Risa (Morning Musume leader) comment
This matter came about suddenly, so I was confused too,

but Mitsui will still be in Hello! Project, so I’d like her to continue to do her best while taking care of her ankle.
from Niigaki Risa blog

Takahashi Ai (former Morning Musume leader/member) comment
Morning Musume’s 8th generation member
Mitsui Aika-chan’s graduation.

It’s so sudden, I was surprised.

But she still has a long life ahead of her.
 
I want Aika to have a wonderful life.

I’m certain she worried a lot before making her decision.

It’s sad,
but let’s all cheer her on♪

Go full speed ahead in Morning Musume until the 18th☆
from Takahashi Ai blog

Nakajima Saki (C-ute member) comment
Yesterday,
Morning Musume’s Mitsui Aika-chan’s graduation was announced.

I was surprised by the sudden announcement too, but I think Aika thought about this decision very hard.
Aika is truly a great girl, and watching her work hard makes me think I need to work hard too.

I wanted to see Aika completely recover after treatment and be running around on stage again, so it’s painful,
but I want to continue to cheer on Aika in her future activities!

The Morning Musume concert at the Budoukan on May 18th will be Aika’s last Morning Musume concert!

Everyone, let’s send her off with warm cheers!

Have fun and do your best with the short remaining time you have in Morning Musume~(^-^)/
from Nakajima Saki blog

Nakazawa Yuko (former Morning Musume leader/member) comment
Morning Musume’s Mitsui-chan’s graduation

I think that whenever I saw her, on the other side
of that cute smile, Mitsui-chan was constantly worried and frustrated


On 5/18…

I hope Gaki-san and Mitsui-chan will have the most wonderful ceremony!
from Nakazawa Yuko blog

Yajima Maimi (C-ute leader) comment
Also, was was announced yesterday,
Morning Musume’s Mitsui Aika-chan, at the closing of the tour they’re holding now,
5/18, at the Nippon Budoukan concert,
will be graduating Morning Musume together with Niigaki Risa-san.

Mittsi’s~ foot injury isn’t fully healing, and if she goes back to going on stage and dancing like before, there’s a change it’ll relapse, so that’s why I hear she decided to graduate.

I think she has lots of frustrating thoughts.

But she’ll be making her body important now, and I want her to make a complete recovery the highest priority.

Though she’ll be graduating from Morning Musume, it won’t be changing that she’ll be a colleague in Hello! Project,
so anyhow, I’m praying that Mittsi’s~ foot will get better quickly…

I want to fix my eyes on Niigaki-san and Mittsi~ in their last time on stage
from C-ute blog

Okai Chisato (C-ute member) comment
Also, changing the subject,
though I think most of you already know,
it was announced that Morning Musume’s Mitsui Aika,
at the Morning Musume concert which will be held 5/18 at the Budoukan,
will be graduating from Morning Musume.

Since Aika is a girl
with a very strong sense of responsibility, and is in treatment for her injury,
she was probably thinking of lots of different things.

Since Aika injured her foot
every time I saw her it had been getting better, and so I was relieved.
But I heard the doctors told her that it would take some time before it’s completely healed,
so more than the feeling of not wanting her to resign from Morning Musume,
the toughest thing over this whole long time I think was what Aika thought herself.

She probably had lots of feelings of frustration like
missing not being able to be there herself where everyone else was,
or causing everyone so much trouble…

And though it’s of course so incredibly sad
that she’ll be graduating from Morning Musume,
Chisato was really happy
that Aika said,
“I want to continue doing activities in Hello! Project!”
I’m praying that she’ll soon have a complete recovery
slowly and at her own pace
All of Aika’s fans
Let’s go and support
Aika together
Aika, do your best
from C-ute blog

Iida Kaori (former Morning Musume leader/member) comment
To cheer them on
I went to see them live at Nakano Sun Plaza
I wanted to see Morning Musume
before Gaki-san graduates…

Actually yesterday, I watched the live broadcast of Hiru Nan Desu and secretly cried.

Mitsui-chan’s graduation has also been decided, they’ve added the 10th generation, and everyone in the new Morning Musume did their best.
from Iida Kaori blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...