Be my friend

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Morning Musume's 9th & 10th Generation Official Blogs



The official blogs for the 9th and 10th gen Morning Musume has been created.

The 9th gen blog is titled Q期 ( Q-ki ), a play of words at their generation name. In Japanese their generation is pronounced as kyu-ki ( 9期 ), hence Q-ki.
 
The 10th gen blog is titled 天気組 ( Tenki Gumi ), also a play of words at their generation name. 10 generation, can be read as 10-ki hence 天気 pronounced Ten-ki means weather and 組 on its own is pronounced Kumi means group.

Here is the translation of first post of each 9th & 10th generation members from the new blog.

Ikuta Erina (from 9th Generation Official Blog):
Everyone, it’s evening but..OHA!
That’s how I’m going to introduce myself

My name is Ikuta Erina, 9th generation member of Morning Musume

My nicknames are ★Eripon & Kaichou (President of a company, refers to Eripon being the “president” of Risa Niigaki’s fanclub)

Age★ I’m in 3rd grade of middle school, I’m Yume Miru Fifteen

My Birthday ★1997 July 7th

My blood type ★A

Birthplace ★Fukuoka Prefecture
As for me, I really love 5th generation member

Risa Niigaki。。。
「I’ll always support Niigaki-san」is what I said、
Which is why everyone calls me Kaichou

My aim is to be the number one idol in the world

Everyone remember me ーーー

Our Autumn tour starts on the 15th
I hope you will come and enjoy the charms of this 10 member Morning Musume

Inside the concerts is really hot, so I recommend you to buy the Ikuta Erina towel (笑)☆(●・∀・)人(・∀・○)
On September 10th 「Morning Musume。9th Generation10th Generation 1st official Photo Book」Went on sale!!

There are many cute photos of me!!

Make sure you look at every photo all the way to the end~

Ikuta Erina
Fukumura Mizuki (from 9th Generation Official Blog):
This is Fukumura Mizuki(^∀^)ノ

Hello everyone~

I’m Morning Musume 9th generation member Fukumura Mizuki(^∀^)ノ
Today, we’re starting a blog with the 4 of us from the 9th generation!!

I’m super duper hap-pink [note: She combines "ureshii/happy" with "pink" to form "ure-pink"]

First, let me introduce myself!!

I was born in Tokyo on October 30, 1996

I’m a Scorpio, with blood type O

My nicknames are Fuku-chan, Mizu☆pon, Mii-chan, etc…

My favorite food are

coconut milk, aloe, and tapioca~

I love illustration and drawing Shojo-manga-like drawings

But more than anything, I love love love love love Hello Pro(o^∀^o) The 4 of us would like to create a blog that everyone can enjoy, so please support us m(_ _)m
Suzuki Kanon (from 9th Generation Official Blog):
It’s Morning Musume 9th generation member Suzuki Kanon. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
The 9th generation’s blog…
has begun. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I’m sure many of you are seeing me for the first time, so I’ll introduce myself. (^ ^)

Name☆Written “鈴木香音” and read “Suzuki Kanon”!

Nickname☆ Zukki – Given to me by Tsunku-san!

School Year☆ 2nd year of middle school, 14 years old. (o^^o)

Home Prefecture☆ Aichi prefecture, where the miso pork cutlets are delicious!

Birthday☆ It’s August 5th!

Blood Type☆ Type B. It’s pretty accurate… *

Respected Senior☆ Mitsui Aika-san. ( ´ ▽ ` )

Suzuki Kanon really loves singing, when I have free time I go to karaoke by myself!

As for my personality, I don’t know what to say about myself, but a good thing about me is that I’m cheerful! A bad thing about me is that I have a short temper (lol)! But when I like something I stick to it for a long time (lol).
I hope you’ve come to know Suzuki Kanon. (^ ^)

From now on I’d like to update this blog a lot♪(´ε` )

So if you think you’d like to read it, please do. o(^▽^)o
Even if you don’t want to read it, please check it every once in a while. (lol)

From now on, please support me. m(_ _)
Sayashi Riho (from 9th Generation Official Blog):
Hyahhooi♪( ´θ`)ノ
Nice to meet you!!
I’m
Morning Musume
9th generation member
Sayashi Riho♪(´ε` )

I’m gonna start blogging today! Ahh my heart’s pounding
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Since this is the first post, please let me introduce myself♪

゜+..+゜+..+゜+..+゜+..+゜

Morning Musume
9th generation member

☆Name
→Sayashi Riho

☆Nickname
→The official one is Yasshi
Another one is Rihoriho, etc

☆Member color
→Red!!

☆Birthplace
→Hiroshima Prefecture^^

☆Birthdate, year in school
→May 28, 1998
Second year middle school student, 14 years old

☆Blood type
→Type AB♪

☆Favorite phrase
→Hyahhooi♪( ´θ`)ノ

☆Personality
→I basically do things at my own pace LOL
But I step up when things need to get done!!
Also, I love love love cider Shuwa shuwa pon!
゜+..+゜+..+゜+..+゜+..+゜

From now on, I’d like to tell everyone about lots of things, from work to private life♪

Please support me♪( ´▽`)

Sayashi Riho♪♪( ´▽`)
Kudo Haruka (from 10th Generation Official Blog):
Hello~ (●´ω`●)

And, for the people I’m meeting for the first time

Nice to meet you!!!!!

I’ll introduce myself(><@)

I’m Morning Musume 10th Generation member

Kudo Haruka☆

My nickname is Kuduu!!!!

I’m in 1st year middle school and the youngest at 12 years old!!!

I was born on October 27, 1999!!!!
My birthplace is Saitama Prefecture! ! !

My blood type is A and I’m a Scorpio!!!!!

My hobby is
talking about the Olympics!!!!

My special skill is mimicking Gachapin’s face!!!!

I’m working hard on
aiming to be Morning Musume’s younger brother character!

I looove ONE PIECE
and at last,
I’ve collected all volumes of the comic(*^ー゜)

I’m so happy

I’m wild and boyish like this, but please support me!( ・∀・)つ

I’ve worried everyone, but the result of the exam on my left knee is that there was nothing abnormal! I am recovering well!
Sato Masaki (from 10th Generation Official Blog):
Everyo~ne konchikuwa

13-year-old 1st year middle schooler

May 7
Blood type A
from Hokkaido

This is Sato Masaki, aka Masaki,

who’s very energetic
and loves to play with her younger siste~r!
Alright~ I’m very happy that I was able to blog for the first time!
Iikubo Haruna (from 10th Generation Official Blog):
Hello

At last, the 10th generation members’ blog has started

I think there are some people that are seeing me for the first time, so I’d like to introduce myself

I’m 10th generation member, 3rd year high schooler, 17-year-old
Iikubo Haruna, aka Harunan(*´ω`*)

I was born in Tokyo on November 7
and my blood type is O

Harunan is a girl who loves super ultra positive thinking comics and being fashionable
I recently got a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure smartphone

The hat that I’m wearing has cat ears

From now on, I will update as much as I can, so please support me(*・∀・*)ノ
Ishida Ayumi (from 10th Generation Official Blog):
Everyo~ne!

Sorry to keep you waiting~

Fiiiinaaallllyyyy!

A 10th gen member blog has started! ヾ(´▽`*)

Since it’s my first post,
a self-introduction is required, lol

I’m Morning Musume’s 10th generation member

in high school 1st year, 15 years old, Ishida Ayumi (*´∀`)

My formal nickname is Da~ishi, but I’m called Ayumin as well.

I was born on 1/7, am O blood type, and from Miyagi Prefecture.
Nice to meet you!!

The reason the picture is blue is because it’s my member color! (lol)

Please don’t think about it too much (* ̄ー ̄)

Though I have rough points like this as well,

my personality is that when I’m doing something, to do it well

Please look forward to my blog posts from now on
I’ll do my best ♪(/ω\*)

Lastly!
I sprained my left ankle a few days back, so although I’ve been worrying you, I’ll be having a complete comeback soon!

Let’s have fun together at lives tooー(≧∇≦)

source: H!O, blog!project


1 comment:

  1. A really nice post! :) My new favs, Ayumi, Mizuki and Haruna stand out the most for me! I also hope you will read my post and comment with your own opinion telling me what you think! My post on the 12th gen focuses on what is meant by calling the twelfth gen “future girls” nynyonlinex.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/generation-after-generation/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...