Be my friend

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Morning Musume – “Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game” Single V Cover Released


The Single V cover for Morning Musume’s 44th single titled Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game has been released.

The cover features Morning Musume standing in a row while looking down at a camera in front of them with a black background and random paint splashes, and even though the background looks a bit too empty I love how it looks overall.

It has a bright colorful theme like the other covers, although I have to admit that I really like this cover since we get to see all of the girls looking down at the camera along with a colorful, although not distracting, background.

Despite the background being a bit too empty I like the way that it makes the girls stand out since they are after all the main part of the single, and since it doesn’t distract that much from the group I really like how it looks overall.

Hopefully fans can buy the Single V along with the single.

The release date is set for 11/24.

source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...