Be my friend

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Morning Musume – “Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game” HQ Covers Released




Top left: Regular, Top right: Limited A
Bottom Left: Limited B, Bottom Right: Limited C

Higher quality previews for Morning Musume’s 44th single titled Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game have been released.

For the most part I have to admit that I like the covers even more after seeing the covers better since they give us a good look at the expressions and poses the girls are doing.
The Regular cover features Momusu holding on to what appears to be colored bars, and even though the colors don’t match their outfits I love how each member looks since their expression and pose looks amazing.

The Limited A cover features a close-up of each member with the bars, and even though the black background is more noticeable here I really like how everyone looks since the expressions and the random splashes of paint add a nice touch to complement the cover.

The Limited B features a somewhat simple theme with all of the girls in the center, and I have to admit that this cover as well as the Limited C are my favorite since the colored background makes the girls stand out even more and since each member has a great pose (Risa, Sayu, and Mitsui’s are the best) it seems like a great cover with a great theme.

The Limited C cover features the same background but here each one of the girls is standing and even though it was my favorite when the previews first were released I have to say that it looks a bit more cluttered and full, which means that Lin Lin and Jun Jun are cut off, along with that it looks a bit more obvious that the background is green screen since the shadows and their poses look a bit too different.

Despite that I loved how each one of the covers looked since they have great colorful themes that match with the outfits, and even though there were a bit too colorful in some places I love how they look overall.

Hopefully all Momusu fans can buy a copy of this single.

The release date is set for 11/17.

source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...