Be my friend

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Buono- “Zassou no Uta” PV Released


A preview of Buono’s “Zassou no Uta” has been released.


 
The preview is of the full  PV and I believe it has the instrumental version of the song being played over. Please correct me here if I’m wrong because I can only hear instrumentals yet I see them singing.

So from the instrumentals I’m already addicted to the song and I think this single will be amazing when performed live with the band.

The PV itself isn’t that interesting for me. Especially since this PV doesn’t have much of a dance choreagraphy and dance shot. But I love Buono and even without the dances I’ll still love them. The PV is set in a car garage/mechanic’s garage, I like how they set the theme in the car garage with the band because it sort of reminds me of the stereotype of ” band practice in the garage” and since in my mind that stereotype involves rock and Buono’s single is rock it just sort of connects together.

There’s only two outfits for the PV, they use the “single otufit” which everyone has seen es and during the rest of the PV they’re using a “mechanic’s outfit” which reminds me almost of MiniMoni’s Lucky Cha Cha Cha. Though Miyabi’s hair in this preview is something new, she uses two styles I haven’t seen on her before, which is pigtails placed very high up on her head and reminds me of a bear for some reason. Then she uses a mature look where half of her hair is tied up into a combover poof (not sure how I would describe that) and then the rest of her hair is curled. I like Miya with her hair slightly curled so I think the mature look suits her very well.

Hopefully all fans can reserve a copy when it’s released.

The release date is set for 2/2.



source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...