Be my friend

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Morning Musume 9th Generation Finalist Details Released


The names and ages of the finalists for Morning Musume’s 9th Generation have been released.
 
They are as followed:

Ikuta Erina, 13 years old
Otsuka Aina, 12 years old
 Sayashi Riho, 12 years old
 Suzuki Kanon, 12 years old
 Mogi Minami, 11 years old

From the Bijou Gaki video of the audition I think all of them would fit into Morning Musume very well. This is something I thought I never would’ve said because I was sure I wouldn’t like the 9th generation. Most of them exceeded my expectations in singing and dancing and for those of them that didn’t, I can see them improving in those skills.

I also don’t think they’re performing at their best and they are only trying to be at their best. The audition is probably making them stress and/or nervous and I’m sure all of them have messed up because of it. Plus getting harsh words from the instructors or maybe even Tsunku may lower their moral and make them perform less than their best.

Anyways the finalists that have caught my eye the most are Mogi Minami and Sayashi Riho. Mogi I’ll admit is not the strongest out of all of them but I can definitely see her improving and the fact that she’s 11 years old is what makes her stand out. If she is selected as a member she will be the youngest member to join in Morning Musume’s history.

Sayashi Riho caught my eye in singing and dancing. When she sings she does it energetically and I feel that’s an important trait to have since singing Koko ni Iruzee in a “dead” voice will ruin the performance. Also she seems the least nervous and stressed out of all of them, most likely because she had experienced an audition before and knows what it’s like so she’s able to sing with more of her personality showing.

Ikuta Erina stands out more to me in dancing. In her dancing she seems to give it 110% and she almost reminds of of Gaki in her dancing. It’s hard to explain but both of them take their dancing seriously however at the same time they’re dancing as themselves and they don’t try too hard.

Suzuki Kanon and Otsuka Aina are very talented, I like both their singing and dancing but they don’t stand out as much as the other three.

Regardless of that I wish them all good luck in the final days of the audition and if they are not chosen for Morning Musume hopefully the broadcast of the audition will get their names and faces out in the Entertainment Industry.

The 9th generation members will be announced at the H!P Winter Concert on 1/2/2011.

Update: I found the video of the audition on Bijou Gaki. The video has been uploaded on youtube so please watch it before it’s taken down.




source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...