Be my friend

Monday, January 24, 2011

Buono’s Official Youtube Channel Opened



The official Buono Youtube channel has been opened!

So far there are only 13 videos uploaded, 1 of them I believe it’s Buono introducing themselves on Youtube. I don’t understand Japanese but you hear them say “Youtube” so that’s what I believe they’re doing. The other videos are their PVs from previous singles minus “Kokoro no Tamago” (They have 2 PVs of Rottara Rottara).

One thing I don’t like about their channel is the dark colors. I know they decided to go with a black/gray was because it matches the outfits for their new single. I hope that once Buono releases maybe the colors will change but II don’t usually follow the Youtube Channels so I’m unsure how that’ll be.

I’m extremely glad Buono got a Youtube Channel, it sort of just hints that they’re here to stay and I hope that’s true because they’re quite a successful group and they music is slightly different then what the other groups have and it’s nice to have a little variety.


source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...