Be my friend

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dream Morning Musume’s “Dream 1″ Tracklist Released


Dream Morning Musume’s “Dream 1″ album tracklist has been released.

Tracklist

Disk 1
01 Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari (Dream Morning Musume。 Ver)
02 Morning Coffee (2011 Ver)
03 Roman 〜My Dear Boy〜
04 Mikan
05 Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!
06 Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?
07 SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~
08 Afternoon Coffee (Afternoon Musume。)
09 New Song
10 New Song

Disk 2
01 Summer Night Town
02 Daite HOLD ON ME!
03 Memory Seishun no Hikari
04 LOVE Machine
05 Koi no Dance Site
06 Happy Summer Wedding
07 I WISH
08 Renai Revolution 21
09 The☆Peace!
10 Souda! WE’RE ALIVE

I’m very surprised at how fast everything is moving with Dream Morning Musume. Within a few days a concert, album and now the album’s tracklist have all been announced. Even with everything moving fast I hope UFA doesn’t miss other details such as the DVD/CD cover.

Regardless of that I’m a little bit disappointed in the tracklist. I was hoping that they wouldn’t do the “classic” Morning Musume songs, which are the songs everyone knows about and loves from Morning Musume. (Like Love Machine and Renai Revolution 21) I love these songs and all too but every has heard it being performed with this line up before so there’s really nothing new, plus if they go with how the line distribution was before some members will be left out. Mainly it’s Disk 2 I’m not too happy with.

Disk 1 on the other hand I’m really loving it. I wasn’t such a big fan on Mikan but with the current lineup Koharu Kusumi is the only member to have performed this song so I’m looking forward to seeing how the other members perform it. Also the  1st and 2nd song the that disk is something new so I’m looking forward to it. There is also 2 new songs on Disk 1 so I’m very excited to get a preview and title of that.

Hopefully all fans buy a copy of this special album when it’s released.

The release date is set for 4/20.


source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...