Be my friend

Friday, January 21, 2011

Michishige Sayumi surprises Ishikawa Rika on her birthday


Ex-Morning Musume member Ishikawa Rika turned 26 years old on January 19th, and someone made sure that this is a birthday she won’t ever forget!

Michishige Sayumi and Ishikawa Rika appeared together in a unique Hello! Project unit called Eco Moni, which promotes environmental awareness through special programs. Sayumi posted a few short entries on her blog with pictures of her surprise visit to her friend and fellow Eco Moni member.

Since Ishikawa Rika-san was doing a Ustream event yesterday, Sayumi showed up with a surprise!” wrote Michishige. “I went to go tell her happy birthday in person, carrying a birthday cake (the staff bought it, but… lol) and my present (I chose it and bought this myself! But it was 50% off lol).” The two then took pictures to commemorate the special visit, where Ishikawa Rika can be seen holding the heart-shaped pillow that Michishige gave to her.

Michishige also wished Yaguchi Mari a happy birthday. “Yaguchi-san, I’m truly so honored to encounter you on other variety shows so often! I mean, of course, during the program. Even though I talk to you so sociably backstage and in the lobby I don’t think you’re even aware of it a lot of the time,” she mused. “But it’s really reassuring to me that you have friends and people to talk to around you, it gets rid of the tension. I think I know why people gather around you.” The Morning Musume member ended her entry with, “Yaguchi-san! Have a wonderful birthday ♪

Check out more cute photos below.

Source: Michishige Sayumi’s Official Blog 1, 2 + 3 + tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...