Be my friend

Friday, January 28, 2011

Niigaki Risa Releases 8 Songs In The “Hello Cover” Series


Niigaki Risa releases 8 cover songs in the “Hello Cover” Series.
Setlist:

Manatsu no Kousen / Morning Musume
Furusato / Morning Musume
Koi wo Shichai Mashita / Tanpopo
Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru / Tanpopo
Egao ni Namida ~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~ / Matsuura Aya
LOVE Namida Iro / Matsuura Aya
Koi no Hana / Abe Natsumi
Onegai Miwaku no Target / Melon Kinenbi
Kousui / Melon Kinenbi 

She sings the same songs as Eri and to me that seems just kind of boring, I was hoping that they would’ve given Gaki some other songs to cover but with the Hello Cover no one is really sure what’s going on.

Regardless of that I’m glad that Gaki’s turn to release some covers came, she’s one of my favorite members and it’s about time she got some exposure since she’s going to be leader soon.


source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...