Be my friend

Monday, January 10, 2011

Risa, Sayumi, and Reina blog about Ai Takahashi’s impending graduation


Morning Musume. leader Ai Takahashi previously announced her graduation from the group and its agency, Hello! Project.

Her fellow members recently blogged their thoughts about the announcement, and expressed their support for her future.

Niigaki Risa wrote,
Aichan is going to graduate during the Fall tour…mmm… (>.<) I’m not really sure how I feel about it..The time we spent together is really precious…but I’m going to do my best (o^^o) Aichan… (*^^*) I’ll do my best this upcoming concert.”

Meanwhile, Michishige Sayumi said,
We just finished our concert today!  It was announced at today’s concert that our leader, Ai Takahashi-chan, is going to graduate from Morning Musume. and Hello! Project. Since the time I entered the group, something like this was so sudden that even I got surprised when I heard about it. I don’t really like the feeling I’m having…I’m really sad.
Everyone’s going to quit soon…
But Ai-chan and Tsunku-san [are adults and] talked about it [as adults] and came to this decision. Also, Ai-chan is taking another big step to fulfill her dreams, so I’m going to cheer her on!
So with these new members, Morning Musume. will work harder!
Right now, this is our 2nd concert!
Morning Musume., will work harder (≧∇≦)”
Tanaka Reina wrote,
We just finished our 1st concert
Not sure if everyone knows already but Aichan will be graduating this Fall. I’d comment on it but her graduation and the way I’m feeling today are different.
They’ve already chosen the new members before her graduation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...