Be my friend

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Buono-”JUICY HE@RT” Full PV Released


The full PV for “JUICY HE@RT” has been released on Buono’s Youtube Channel.

The PV starts off with Buono on a boat having a some sort of lunch and there are various scenes of them singing at the front of the boat. The scene then switches to a sort of historic looking hotel and it shows the girls exiting from some real expensive and fancy looking cars. Then later there are a few shots of them singing together in a hotel room.

Buono is known for having dance shots in their PVs and unfortunately this one doesn’t feature a dance shot either, which I’m quite surprised by. If “Zassou no Uta” didn’t have a dance shot I was sort of hoping this one would have it but it doesn’t, regardless of that I really like the song.

JUICY HE@RT follows the pattern to many of their old songs which has a instrumental break and when this song is performed live I can see them doing a dance at that break. They sing together during most of the song but I love their voices as a group and individually.

This PV also features Buono in some different outfits and I personally like these outfits more than the ones featured in Zassou no Uta. I like that these outfits show off their youth more and Buono’s image is like a punk-pop image and these outfits really represent that.

Overall I’m very happy that they decided to do a PV for JUICY HE@RT and I hope that a PV for Runaway Train is also released.

Hopefully all fans can support Buono and reserve a copy.



source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...