Be my friend

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hello Project – “Hello! Project 2011 WINTER ~Kangei Shinsen Matsuri~” DVD Cover Released


The cover for Hello Project’s “Hello! Project 2011 WINTER ~Kangei Shinsen Matsuri~A-gana Live” dvd cover has been released.

It features all the members in their concert outfits in their “Mobekimasu” groups and at the bottom it features a snapshot of the shuffle groups in a performance. Morning Musume is using their “Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game” outfits, while C-ute, Berryz Koubou and Mano are using a concert outfit and S/mileage is using an outfit from one of their singles.

I’m not sure what “A-gana” means but it really stands out on the dvd cover and I’m thinking that UFA is releasing the different setlist on DVD this year. “A-gana” would be for setlist A-1, it’s not confirmed but I would hope that’s what they do.

Another thing that has caught my eye is the top logo. The cherry blossoms on the cover gives it a nice calming theme. Though I usually associate cherry blossoms with Spring so I find it confusing that they would put cherry blossoms on the Winter DVD. Regardless of that I like the pink background and cherry blossom at the top.

Hopefully all fans can pre-order or purchase a copy when it’s released. Please support H!P by purchasing from sources that count towards the Oricon charts.

The release date is currently unknown.


source from sayunii


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...