Be my friend

Friday, March 25, 2011

Morning Musume’s 46th Single Titled “Only You”


Morning Musume’s 46th single is titled “Only You”

When I first saw the title I immediately thought of the Zoku V-u-den’s cover. Many fans are saying that it will be the same song while many others are saying that it’s different. One reason they say it’s different is because of the writing, Zoku V-u-den’s cover was written “ONLY YOU”, all the words were capitalized while the 46th single is written normally. Regardless of that I’m sure all fans are excited for this release as well as the 45th single’s release.

From the title I’m picturing the song will be some sort of slow, mature ballad. I don’t really care if the song is a “mature” sound or if it’s a “genki, youthful” sound but I’m thinking this single will be more of a mature sound. With the 9th generation members they can always try a mature sound, since they are still growing up. I’m excited for this single and hopefully more information is released soon.

The release date is set for 5/18.


source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...