Be my friend

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

[Hot] Maeda Yuuka To Graduate From S/mileage and Hello! Project


According to various newspapers and the official H!P site, Maeda Yuuka will graduate from S/mileage and Hello! Project.
 
She will be graduating to concentrate on school and will retire from show business.
 
Here is a translation of the comment by Takamaruyo:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for always supporting me.

I, Maeda Yuuka, as of 2011/12/31, will be graduating from Smileage and Hello! Project.
Just the other day at our event, the 4 sub members became official members which made me really happy, but at the same time made me realize that it was this timing that I had to use to tell you all something very important.

Since becoming a high school student, I have been unable to keep up with my Smileage work and school at the same time and it has bothered me a great deal. I started to think about my future and realized that my desire to attend a university had grown a lot over time. I was wondering if, at this rate, if I would be able to handle both school work and Smileage, I was really only able to give a half-hearted effort on both things… and was always getting help from other people, and I really disliked that part about me. I thought to myself “Things aren’t going to work out if it keeps going like this”.

I need to work a lot harder if I want to attend a university. But that had always been just talk, up til now nothing had really changed…

If I let these feelings continue, it would not be fair to the other members, nor to all the fans that support me.

I thought a lot about it. I may not be very bright but I put all my energy into thinking about this… and came up with this as the only possible option.

As of now with the four new members joining, it has been a joy to spend every day with the members. To the original members, to the new members, and to all of you who have always supported me, I am very very grateful.

Although it may be sad, we have a new single featuring the 7 of us coming out on 12/28, and I will be working my hardest ever to make this the best one yet!

I am very grateful to so many people, and hope to really enjoy these remaining 2 months, and finish with a smile in the Smileage way!

Please continue to support Smileage from here on after.

2011-10-25
Smileage Maeda Yuuka
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...