Be my friend

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Goto Maki held her final live concert, “G-Emotion FINAL~for you~“


On December 4th, singer Goto Maki held her final live concert, “G-Emotion FINAL~for you~“, at Chiba Makuhari Messe.

The live was held twice in one night, gathering a total of 10,000 people to the venue. Goto expressed, 
As the last scene before my hiatus, I wanted a live where I could enjoy it by becoming one with the fans. I wanted to show everyone the one-man live I haven’t done since transferring to Avex. 
And so, with the concept “the Goto Maki that Goto Maki wants to see”, Goto presented herself in 9 different outfits, and sang a total of 24 songs.

The concert featured special appearances by Dream Morning Musume members Nakazawa Yuko, Abe Natsumi, Ishikawa Rika, Iida Kaori, Yasuda Kei, Yaguchi Mari, Ogawa Makoto, and Kusumi Koharu. Together, they sang Goto’s Morning Musume debut song, “LOVE Machine“.

Kishidan’s Ayanokoji Sho also appeared on stage to sing their duet song, “Non stop love Yoroshiku!!“. Meanwhile, Takahashi Ai, Mano Erina, Satoda Mai, and other Hello! Project-related guests watched over Goto’s final stage from the crowd.

After receiving an encore, Goto took the stage once again and yelled, 
Thank you very much!” 
She continued, 
Until we meet again. First of all, thank you so much until today. During my break, I want to do my best while looking forward to the day we meet again. I’ll never forget everyone, so everyone, don’t forget nor cheat on me!

I haven’t made any plans after my hiatus. I want to slowly think about it after my live. It was a long yet short, a short yet long 13 years. Above all, I’m grateful to have met the many fans, staff, and friends. I will go on break from tomorrow, but I am so happy to hold a stage performance while being watched over by my colleagues. Thank you very much.

Goto was born on September 23rd, 1985 in Tokyo. She joined Morning Musume in August 1999 at the age of 13 and made her debut with “LOVE Machine” in September of the same year. While gaining popularity in Morning Musume, Goto created the subgroup Petitmoni  with fellow members Ichii Sayaka and Yasuda Kei. In 2001, she made her solo debut with “Ai no Bakayarou“, then graduated from Morning Musume on her 17th birthday in 2002.

Since then, she has been active in her solo career. Goto transferred from Upfront Agency to Avex in 2008, and announced her hiatus in June of this year.

Check out photos from the concert below!










Footage from the concert >>> link


Source + Photos: Mantan Web + tokyohive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...