Be my friend

Friday, November 12, 2010

Morning Musume – “Fantasy! Juuichi” Covers Released

Left: Limited, Right: Regular
 
The covers for Morning Musume’s 11th album titled Fantasy! Juuichi have been released.


For the most part the covers look amazing to say the least since they seem to each feature a very artistic theme consisting of unique dresses and outfits along with dark and light backgrounds, and even though they are a bit small they look very impressing.

The Regular cover features Morning Musume with princess like costumes while posing as a group next to a brown background and building, and despite being a bit too small to tell how the outfits look I love the way they look along with the “storybook” background.

The Limited cover features Momusu once again as a group posing against a black background and what appears to be an open bookcase, and I have to admit that this is my favorite cover since it features a dark but elegant theme with an interesting background.

I will wait until bigger covers are released, but I am very impressed from what I have seen so far since they each feature a unique and interesting theme, but hopefully higher quality covers are released soon since I would love to see theme in better detail.

The release date is set for 12/1.


source from sayunii 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...