Be my friend

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dream Morning Musume-”Atto Odoroku Mirai ga Yattekuru!” Preview Released


A preview of Dream Morning Musume’s “Atto Odoroku Mirai ga Yattekuru!” has been released.

The title translates to “a big surprising future is coming.” The song title as well as the song itself reminds me a lot of “Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuzuku you na mirai de are”, the mid tempo beat is what’s similar. Also there’s a mature feel to the song, which is somewhat expected because of the average age group.

From the lyrics on JPM it looks as if everyone has a solo line, which really fits with Dream MoMusu’s motto since they say every member is important to the group. The best parts of the song for me is towards the end, it sounds as if there are 2 members sharing the line. I can’t tell who is singing it but I love the sound and I’m curious as to which pair they have singing it. I have a guess that one of them is Koharu.

Hopefully all are able to reserve a copy of the album.

The release date for the album is set for 4/20.



source from sayunii


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...