Be my friend

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Morning Musume Announces 46th Single, Currently Untitled


Morning Musume announces 46th single, currently “Untitled.

I’m not too surprised that they announced the 46th single before the 45th is even released. With Berryz Koubou and S/Mileage already doing that I sort of expected C-ute and Morning Musume to follow the trend.

I am surprised though that the single is being released about 2 months after the 45th single. I thought that usually they needed time in between singles to work on promotions and get some rest but I’m grateful for more Morning Musume so I’m not going to complain.

The single is being released in four editions, Limited A,B,C and the Regular Edition. Please support Morning Musume and buy a copy when it’s released.

The released date is 5/18.


source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...