Be my friend

Monday, June 27, 2011

Berryz Koubou (Berryz工房) - Dschinghis Khan

<Regular Edition cover>

<Limited Edition cover>
Details:
  • 16th single
  • Released on 12 March 2008
  • This single released in 2 edition : Limited & Regular edition
  • Dschinghis Khan is Berryz Koubou's first cover song to be featured as an a-side

Tracklist:
  1. Dschinghis Khan ( ジンギスカン )
  2. Darling I LOVE YOU (Berry Koubou version) ( ダーリン I LOVE YOU (Berryz工房 ver) )
  3. Dschinghis Khan (Instrumental) ( ジンギスカン (Instrumental) )

1. Dschinghis Khan
2. Darling I LOVE YOU

Berryz Koubou - Dschinghis Khan PV


Berryz Koubou - Dschinghis Khan (Dance Shot Ver.)


Berryz Koubou - Dschinghis Khan (Close-up Ver.)


Berryz Koubou - Dschinghis Khan (Mongolian Dance Shot Ver.)


Berryz Koubou - Darling I LOVE YOU (Berry Koubou version)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...