Be my friend

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Suzuki Kanon’s “Greeting ~Suzuki Kanon” E-Hello! DVD Announced


Suzuki Kanon’s e-Hello! DVD titled Greeting ~Suzuki Kanon~ has been announced.

Another 9th generation member will release a solo e-Hello DVD this month, and this time it’s Suzuki Kanon’s turn, and since she is my favourite among 9th generation I have been looking forward to seeing a preview for her DVD since they announced it, so I was very happy that a video and a preview image were released.

The image features Kanon smiling at the camera while standing next to a white door, and while it might be a bit simple I am impressed with how great it turned out since we get to see Kanon’s great smile.

The preview video on the Morning Musume Youtube channel features Kanon in various scenes: the video starts off with Kanon drinking from a cup and smiling at the camera while in a home setting wearing a black and white dress with a giant black bow, after which we see her sitting against a car in blue overall shorts (the same as the image above), and finally we see Kanon in a schoolgirl outfit in a country setting.

I was very impressed with the preview video since we got to see some amazing shots of Kanon smiling at the camera and having fun while laughing, and while the preview is only about one minute long I loved every single second since the outfits and settings all looked perfect along with Kanon’s great smile, especially the scenes where she simply looked at the camera.

I might be a bit biased since she is my favorites from the 9th generation, but there’s nothing cuter than Kanon smiling at the camera (almost all fans can agree that she has a great smile) so I was impressed from the start, so I hope many fans can check out the video since it is a great way to find out more about how the DVD will look and what outfits to expect (since there are almost always 3 outfits in each DVD).

Hopefully everyone who can reserves their copy!

The DVD will be up for preorder until 6/20.



source from sayunii

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...